- Strict Hygiene standards
- Rigorous product cleaning procedures
- Covid-19 Screening policy for all clients entering the showroom & for all in home trials, deliveries, collections & servicing
- Social distancing for staff, therapist & clients
- Evolving SOP’s for all business processes
- Working from home policy for Staff that are able to work remotely
- Staff feeling unwell have been advised to stay home and seek medical advice immediately
- We have internal and professional external support platforms for the FLM team to help cope throughout this unprecedented time
Important questions to ask our clients:
- Have you or someone who will be present at today’s visit, been unwell due to respiratory symptoms, fever or flu like illness in the past 14 days?
- Have you or somebody you live with or someone who will be present with you today returned from travel overseas in the past 14 days?
- Have you or someone who will be present at today’s visit been in close contact with anybody who has tested positive with coronavirus in the past 14 days?
- Have you or anyone you have been in close contact with been tested for COVID-19 in the past 14 days and are awaiting results?
If you have special requirements, please call us and we will do our best to help. Our current delivery turnaround times remain in place, & in emergency situations we may be able to assist you further.
We will be diligently screening trial requests prior to booking to ensure it can be completed safely. This is in line with the SOP for COVID that we have been operating to, and we will continue to strictly adhere to the procedures we have set when completing the trial.
The Abbotsford showroom:
We are still taking walk ins, but we are requesting that whenever possible bookings are made. Showroom bookings will be prioritized over walk ins.
We have limited the groups the showroom can take at any one time to 3 groups of a maximum of 3 people. This number does not include FLM staff. You will see that we have rearranged the showroom to allow for more space. We will be requesting that clients and their support stay in the allocated zones and that we bring everything to them.
Hoppers Crossing Showroom:
The above applies to Hoppers Crossing, with the difference that Hoppers Crossing is limited to 3 customers at any one time.
Our Melbourne showroom has a wide range of products available for sale or hire.
Qualified and experienced staff to demonstrate equipment.
Undercover parking available, and wheelchair access.
Trial the equipment in your own home.
Fisher Lane has two locations, our main showroom is located in Abbotsford:
Abbotsford Office Hours are - 8.30am - 5.00pm - Monday to Friday
26 Victoria Crescent, Abbotsford VIC 3067
Hoppers Crossing Office Hours are - 8.30am - 4.30pm - Monday to Friday
11 Desire Pl, Hoppers Crossing VIC 3029